If the important fathe a son

 My father is a born a fiteen april a one thousand a hundred nine-five my father is a born a Fortaleza Ceará a important dates is a baptized a Jehovah´s witnesses and a born a son a me is very happied. My Dad is a very fathei is amy presented a notebook dell i am very surprised and buy me a mouse and mouse pad and a monitor acer.

My dad is a very playfuled but is a now he is a tired out and a sometimes a played videogame for me but is a my dad is verygood, my dad is a lost grandma is death but a hope a bible is a the dead will live again and my family is a Jehovah´s witnesses and we believe a the future a paradise will come.

My Dad is a very hero and i am help a reading a bible and creation capture etc.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Old car vs New car